Our contracting department is dedicated to helping you understand carrier requirements and assisting you with your contracting and licensing needs. Please reach out to our contracting team for online instructions and assistance at email@example.com or toll-free at (844) 422-3375, Option 2, Option 3.
Important: Some states require state specific CE training BEFORE writing new business. Most carriers have adopted product specific training to be completed BEFORE writing new business.
Licensing information links:
In accordance with USA PATRIOT Act Section 352 (US 31 CFR 103.137) many of the insurance carriers are now requiring that agents establish and/or maintain Anti-Money Laundering programs. Failure to do so will result in appointments being rejected by certain carriers.
What are the consequences to not having your AML completed? It could stop …
- You from getting contracted by the carrier
- Your business from being processed by the carrier
- Your commissions from being paid
Helpful tips about the AML certification:
- All agents need to complete the base course
- If a carrier requires specific AML training, agents will be required to complete carrier specific training as well
- Keep your user ID and password handy for future use
- Print the screen after completion of the course to provide documentation to carriers that the course is done
- We do not have access to verify if AML courses has been completed by the producer
If you have not completed Anti-Money Laundering training, please go to the following carrier recommended training sites:
Accessing the LIMRA Anti-Money Laundering Course
- Go to https://aml.limra.com to login.
- Your username is the first four characters of your last name (lowercase) combined with the last six digits of your social security number. Characters do not include hyphens, spaces or apostrophes. If your last name is shorter than 4 characters you will use your entire last name.
For example: (“123456” in the example would be replaced by the last 6 digits of your social security number.)
John O’Brien username = o’br123456
Matt Li username = li123456
- If this is your first time logging on to the site your password is your last name (lowercase). If you have previously accessed the course please use the password you created at that time.
*Please note that you will not receive a paper certificate of your course completion. The Home Page indicates whether or not you have completed the assigned materials. You do not have to notify the carrier when you complete the AML training course. LIMRA will provide a report of completion of the course to the carrier.
For technical questions regarding the training site or navigation, please contact LIMRA’S customer-support help line at (866) 364-2380.