For many advisors, fixed and equity index annuities play an important, if not unique role in their management of client assets. In 2016, fixed indexed annuity sales accounted for $118 billion of premium.*
- Function as a hedge allowing clients to weather short-term volatility
- Help facilitate income distributions in retirement
- Mitigate against inflation-adjusted income risks and growing life expectancies
- Help a client leave a legacy to a spouse or beneficiary
Highland Capital Brokerage brings the best annuity resources and talent across the enterprise together, operating as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services. We provide turnkey processes to assist you in attracting and retaining clients.
The Highland Advantage
Highland Capital Brokerage is a full-service annuity processing and marketing platform, with access to all relevant carriers and products.
The Highland Advantage is straightforward. It provides…
- Contract licensing and processing to facilitate your business
- Proprietary and industry-leading technologies to assist in recommending best interest products
- Leading edge marketing tools and sales platforms – offering strategies such as time-segmented allocation models
- Annuity experts that understand product trends and the impact of macro-economic factors to a client’s allocation strategy
With the ever-increasing oversight on the products and services you provide your clients, Highland Capital Brokerage’s sales support team works in close coordination with your firm’s product experts to make sure you are providing compliant products in the best interest of your clients.